Electronic Engineer (Analog), MTS-III
Manager, Electronic Engineering
- Responsible for the design and development of new products as well as support existing products.
- Writing product specifications, test plans, test procedures, etc.
- Responsible for concept analog design, parts selection, design simulation, detailed design, schematic and PWB Design Rules creation
- Support the layout of the cards, card and system level debug and verification.
- Support the cards / systems during environmental testing and entry into production.
- Support customers as they integrate our products into their systems.
- Lead special Research & Development project activities or investigations within the Electronic Engineering discipline.
- Direct and coordinate all activities necessary to complete a major electrical engineering project or several small projects
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5-10 years of Analog Design experience with mil-spec programs.
- Solid analog design and debug skills (A/D, D/A, active / passive filters, RDC, switching power supplies)
- Experience with development tools for design capture, simulation, and debug.
In particular experience with OrCAD Schematic Capture, PSpice
- Knowledge of industry standard bus architectures such as VME, PCI is a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
BS degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
U.S. citizenship required.